The website www.betterplace.co.in; is owned and operated by Betterplace Safety Solutions Private Limited (“Company”) a company incorporated and registered under the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at 144, 144/1, 3rd Floor, Shubharam Complex, M.G. Road, Bengaluru–560001, Karnataka, India, where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective representatives, administrators, employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns.
i) The term ‘You’ & ‘User’ shall mean any legal person or entity accessing or using the services provided on our platform, who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
ii) The terms ‘We’, ‘Us’ & ‘Our’ shall mean our platform and/or the Company, as the context so requires.
iii) The terms ‘Party’ & ‘Parties’ shall respectively be used to refer to the User and the Company individually and collectively, as the context so requires.
- Information that may be collected-
- Personal Identification Information: At many different points of time while using our platform, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information. We seek or collect, amongst others information such as your name, mother’s name, father’s name, password, date of birth, gender, signature, marital status, nominee details, email id, phone number, educational qualification, bank account details, any other Information that you provide during your registration process or to use any services etc. That helps us to confirm your identity and facilitate provision of the Services through the platform. No liability pertaining to the authenticity/ genuineness of the information disclosed by you will lie on the Company. Further, the Company will not be in any way responsible to verify any information obtained from you.
- In case you are required to provide any proof of identity card (Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar etc.) details to us during account creation, you acknowledge and agree that the act of providing your identity details to us is voluntay.
- We collect mobile numbers, e-mail addresses that you provide us and use the same for sending various communications to you. In addition to above, when you visit our platform or use the Services, we automatically track your device’s unique identifier, and device information like operating system, operating system version, browser plug-ins, crashes, and system activity etc.
- You represent that the Personal Information you provide to us from time to time is and shall be correct, current and updated and that you have all the rights, permissions and consents to provide such information. Data provided by the user as per above and the Company’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third -party agreement, laws, judgments, orders or decrees.
- Non-Personal Identification Information: We may collect non-personal user identification information whenever you access our platform. Non-personally identifiable information can include but shall not be limited to the name of the browser, the type of computer and technical information related to the means of connecting users to our mobile application, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers used, including the IP address and other similar information.
- How we use the Information-
We do not sell or share your personal or other information to anyone. However, notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy, you expressly acknowledge, consent and agree to the following terms on information use and further authorize us to access and use your information in the manner set out below:
- to use your information to manage your account, to contact you and to operate, improve, and deliver our Platform and Services. We use your information to give you a customized, interactive experience as you use our Platform and avail the Services.
- to use your information for maintaining a record of such information in a secure and confidential manner, and as required under the applicable laws.
- to use services of third parties to provide the Platform and Services for you, who are bound to keep such information confidential.
- to use the information provided by you for the services as per the platform as required by you and to share such information with third party organizations if required, for the purposes of rendering the services as required by you.
- to troubleshoot software bugs and operational issues, to conduct data analysis, testing and research and to monitor and analyse usage and activity trends. Information collected may also be used to share communications to you about our services, provide additional features through cookies and to detect and/or prevent any fraudulent/criminal/prohibited activity as per applicable laws.
- to use the data in an aggregated/compiled form to produce statistical/demographic analyses for marketing, strategy and other business purposes. However, these will be used in ways that will not be able to identify you or link any specific information to an individual. Such aggregated information and results/analyses shall be our property and you will not be entitled to any compensation for the use thereof.
- to share your information with judicial, administrative and regulatory entities to comply with any legal and regulatory requirements.
- to summarize information about your usage and combine it with that of others to learn about the use of the Platform and Services and further to help us develop new products and services.
- to use your information to manage your account, to contact you and to operate, improve, and deliver our services, including the Platform. You further acknowledge, agree and authorize us to use your information for market research, project planning, product development, troubleshoot problems, analyze user behavior, marketing purposes, and promotions.
- to use the contact information to communicate with you. You further expressly consent and authorize us to send you messages on your mobile number, call you on your mobile number, email you, send you messages and communicate with you in any other manner including for the purpose of providing you Platform and Services and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- to conduct audit of your records without any notice in case of apprehension of fraud;
- to retain/ store your data and confidential information, of any nature (either wholly or partially), in the Company’s servers or cloud or otherwise in any other medium as may be transmitted/ processed/ passed through our platform.
- We may, share/ transfer/ assign all of your information with any other business entities, including in the event of a merger, sale, re-organization, amalgamation, joint ventures, assignment, restructuring of business or transfer or disposition of all or any portion of our business.
- Data retention by us-
We will only retain your information for as long as it is required for the purposes outlined in this Policy. In some circumstances we may retain your Personal Information for longer periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with any legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements. Where your personal data is no longer required we will ensure it is either securely deleted or stored in a way which means it will no longer be used by the business.
- Security Practices and Procedures
- The security of your Information is very important to the Company. We use reasonable security measures, at the minimum those mandated under the applicable laws, to safeguard and protect your Information. You accept the inherent security implications of providing privacy to your Information shared with us and you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of Information unless we have been grossly and willfully negligent.
- In the event of any breach of your Personal Information, the Company will, without unreasonable delay, notify you of it and take appropriate measures in compliance with the provisions of applicable laws.
- Third Party Link- You hereby acknowledge and agree that when You use our platform, certain links may direct You to other websites or applications that are not operated/maintained by the Company or third-party advertising companies that serve advertisements when You visit our platform. The Company strongly advises You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of other such third-party Site (s). The Company expressly disclaims any liability in connection with the manner in which the third-party Site(s) collects and/or uses Your information. Third parties may advertise their products and/or services on our Platform. These third parties may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on Your browser and use information about Your visits to Our Platform and other websites to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to You. We will not be held liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of Your personal information or any other information made by advertisers over whom We have no control.
- You can review, modify, add, correct or update your Personal Information on a regular basis. When you update information, the Company will keep a copy of the prior version for its records. However, we are not responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Information provided by you.
- You agree and acknowledge that certain data or information cannot be corrected or deleted or is prohibited to be deleted as required under any applicable law, law enforcement requests or under any judicial proceedings. In respect to such data or information, the aforementioned rights will not be available.
- Termination of Use- Company reserves the right to terminate or restrict access to the platform, any portions of the Site, or the Content offered on or through the Site at any time in its sole discretion. You agree that Company may cancel or limit your access to or use of the Site or any Content at any time, in its sole discretion. If Company, in its sole discretion, decides that you have infringed on a third party’s copyrights, Company may terminate or restrict your access to or use of the Site. You agree that Company will not be liable to you or any other person for any termination or limitation of your access to or use of the Site or any Content, including any shared content. However any cause of action that arises by your use of the platform shall survive such termination.
- Complaints- In case of any dissatisfaction in relation to the website, you shall first file a formal complaint with the customer service of the Company, prior to pursuing any other recourse. The complaints can be lodged at email@example.com; and upon lodging a complaint You agree to provide complete support to the customer service team with such reasonable information as may be sought by them from You. The decision of the Company on the complaints shall be final and You agree to be bound by the same.
- CONTACT US- If there are any questions or grievances regarding this Policy or the safety of your information, you may contact us at – Address: 144, 144/1, 3rd Floor, Shubharam Complex, M.G. Road, Bengaluru – 560001, Karnataka, India or email us at: Pallavi Das, Grievance Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org or Ayush Kedia, Grievance Officer – email@example.com
***DISCLAIMER: We do not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation, nor do we make any representations or guarantees about any job listings, or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. We are also not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions or any other aspect with respect to any such job listings. In case you come across any “fake” job listing, then please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org ***