Selfie Based Attendance Management System Exclusively Designed for India’s Blue & Grey Collar, and Contract Workforce.
We provide an easy to use, selfie based attendance management system with facial recognisition for tracking staff attendance of all your blue collar and contract workforce. It also helps keep a real-time inventory of all your staff, across all your sites and client locations, at any given point in time. It also helps with automatic generation of compliance related reports. It can also be integrated with a biometric system. The best part is that with the BetterPlace attendance management system, you can expedite attendance reconciliation process with your end customers, and reduce the invoicing/payment cycles drastically, thus improving margins and transparency.
Selfie based Mobile Attendance Management
Muster Roll generation (Form 16)
Payslip and Invoice generation
Geo Fencing (eg. only within 30-meters from site)
Centralised Real-time Monitoring
Integration with Biometric (optional)
Paper-less (No attendance log books)
Real-time Data (How many people? and Which Site?)
Anytime Invoicing (Don’t wait for weeks to consolidate registers.)
Unlimited Entry Points (Not dependent on 1-2 entry point, unlike biometric devices.)
Automatic generation of Muster-roll and Pay-roll details.
Multiple Client/ Site options
Attendance Management Software
Why BetterPlace as your Attendance Management System ?
You should trust BetterPlace for 6 reasons:
- Being a Mobile Selfie based attendance management software, BetterPlace is more flexible and cheaper than Biometric attendance management system
- Unlike a paper-pen attendance log book, a digital system is paper-less and upto-date. It gets updated real-time without mistakes.
- It provides a central view of all your staff across multiple locations, at all times. No need to wait for weeks for consolidation of attendance logs.
- It helps with all compliance related reports like Muster-Roll, PF, Pay-roll, etc.
- Attendance can be logged using multiple options, depending on the site conditions. It can be logged using the person’s smartphone or by using the supervisor’s phone or by using a central console at the entrance.
- It can be integrated with your other systems like HRMS, ERP, etc.