We are a technology-based platform for managing the lifecycle of blue and grey collar workforce in India, through services like on-boarding, attendance, background verification, assessment and certification, training and financial services. We are trusted by 1000+ large employers dealing in services like Private Security, On-demand services, Facility Management and more.
In its brief existence of around 3 years, BetterPlace has already established itself as a leading platform focused on blue and grey collar workforce. We are a profitable venture that is NOT based on a cash-burn business model! It is well-funded, operationally profitable, and provides services that are in demand and resilient to swings in the economy.
Department – IT Department
Designation – Chief Privacy Officer
Location – Bangalore
Years of experience – 7+ Yrs
Requirement – Exposure and expertise into Data privacy, cloud security, client server management, and an understanding of hacking technology
Chief Privacy Officer at BetterPlace Safety Solutions
Responsible for defining and implementing policies related to legal compliance for data security and privacy pertaining to customer data, employee data, and agreements with third-party business partners.
We are looking to hire a Chief Privacy Officer at BetterPlace with knowledge and over 7 years of experience in state and national information privacy laws, including but not limited to IT.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Builds a strategic and comprehensive privacy program that defines, develops, maintains and implements policies and processes that enable consistent, effective privacy practices which are fully compliant with Gov and private norms. Ensures privacy forms, policies, standards, and procedures are up-to-date.
- Works with organization senior management, security, and corporate compliance officer to establish governance for the privacy program.
- Serves in a leadership role for privacy compliance
- Collaborate with the CTO to ensure alignment between technology landscape and privacy compliance programs including policies, practices, and acts as a liaison to the information systems department.
- Establishes, with the CTO, an ongoing process to track, investigate and report inappropriate access and disclosure of protected health information. Monitor patterns of inappropriate access and/or disclosure of protected health information.
- Performs or oversees initial and periodic information privacy risk assessment/analysis, mitigation and remediation.
- Conducts related ongoing compliance monitoring activities in coordination with the organization’s other compliance and operational assessment functions.
- Takes a lead role, to ensure the organization has and maintains appropriate privacy and confidentiality consents, authorization forms and information notices and materials reflecting current organization and legal practices and requirements.
- Oversees, develops and delivers initial and ongoing privacy training to the workforce.
- Participates in the development, implementation, and ongoing compliance monitoring of all business associates and business associate agreements, to ensure all privacy concerns, requirements, and responsibilities are addressed.
- Performs required breach risk assessment, documentation, and mitigation. Works with Human Resources to ensure consistent application of sanctions for privacy violations.
- Initiates, facilitates and promotes activities to foster information privacy awareness within the organization and related entities.
- Maintains current knowledge of applicable federal and state privacy laws and accreditation standards.
- Works with organization administration, legal counsel, and other related parties to represent the organization’s information privacy interests with external parties (state or local government bodies) who undertake to adopt or amend privacy legislation, regulation, or standard.
- Serves as information privacy resource to the organization regarding the release of information and to all departments for all privacy related issues.
- Degree in Law or equivalent certification in Privacy subjects.
- Knowledge and experience in state and national information privacy laws, including but not limited to IT
- Demonstrated organisation, facilitation, written and oral communication, and presentation skills.
- Recommended privacy certification
Apply Now @ email@example.com