Year of Experience: 1-2 Years
Designation: Senior Legal Analyst
No. of Position -1
Location – Bangalore
Years of experience – 1 to 2 Years
Salary – 2.59 LPA – 3.35 LPA
Employment Status – Permanent
Minimum Requirement – Undergraduate (LLB), effective communication skills, MS Excel, Word, multilingual (knowledge of any regional language), good subject knowledge, logical reasoning, organizational skill
Job Description –
- Preparing, revising and finalizing legal and written documents including MOU, agreements, contracts, notices, etc.
- Reviewing and providing legal remarks on the judgments of the courts (District courts, High court, and Supreme Court) and coordinating with the operations team to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Contribution to the office and departmental activities and department organisational structure to ensure an efficient and organized workplace.
- Conducting research and reviewing research work for senior legal team members and consultants to ensure that the company is in compliance with the IT Act of India with respect to data privacy, contract act, labor laws, etc.
- Following up with internal stakeholders i.e. operations/IT for the ongoing legal and related projects on a regular basis.
- Managing communications and correspondence (phone, email),
- Responding when needed, bringing action items forward to appropriate team’s attention.
- Assisting in the review of BetterPlace MoU’s with its customers, suppliers, and investors
- Assisting senior legal team members and consultants in the drafting of legal documents for internal compliance such as code of Conduct, anti-sexual harassment, IP protection, etc.