Department: Sales & Marketing
Year of Experience: 4-6 Years
Designation: Manager - Supply Engagement
Job Role: Manager – SkillConnect (Supply Engagement)
Job Level: Manager
Compensation: As per Market Standards
Brief on the Product:
SkillConnect is BetterPlace’s demand and supply aggregation platform for blue/grey collared sourcing of trained and verified candidates. With demand from approx. 1500 clients, SkillConnect will be building multiple candidate supply partners and onboard them to the platform to ensure frictionless supply view is available for the client. Supply Partners could be government run training centres, common service centres, retail channels etc. The product also enables clients to complete the complete hiring process without any intervention from stakeholders.
Candidate Requirement: Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart, analytical, strategic and execution focused? Are you passionate about making a difference to the next billion Indians? Do you have strong work ethics? Do you want to work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses at BetterPlace? Are you interested in working in a high impact role? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. Come join our SkillConnect team and help define the course of the BetterPlace business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a part of BetterPlace’s supply engagement team, lead the Training centres/partners’ outreach initiative in a territory / city. Own the entire process of selection, on-boarding and training of partners to make them live in platform
- Identify, grow and manage relationships with Training Centres as Strategic Partners with the primary objective of getting firm commitments from the partners
– in terms of talent supply or sourcing/ hiring candidates
– potential training offering/upskilling & re-skilling needs
- Partner Engagement –
-Establish excellent relationship with all supply / training partners
-Meet large partners on a regular basis to understand concerns
- Ensure there is a streamlined communication across all stakeholders involved in sourcing, training and deployment of candidates
- Ensure compliance and maximum usage of product platform
- Ensure high degree of data quality across all partners
- Monitor and improve the SLA of candidates’ addition on to platform from supply partners
- Play a key role in developing and executing strategic direction for objectives in forecast accuracy. Understanding forecasting implications of activities and events
- Ensure all supply partners participate in placement related activities
- Supervising, planning, coordinating and executing activities related to placement/sourcing candidates such as job fairs, etc. Plan resources as per needs of engagement.
- Identify and set up BetterPlace co-branded experience centres at select partner locations
- Derive maximum utilization from every experience centre
- Responsible for delivery of digital training if any required at partner place
- Lead and monitor a team of 2-3 across regions to have smooth engagement activities
- Provide development and performance feedback and coaching to executives to ensure engagement.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 4 – 6 years of experience in account management role.
- Strong rapport building and communication skills
- Should be a go-getter and focused execution
- Should be result oriented
- Willingness to travel. This role involves outstation travel.