Location: Bengaluru & Delhi
Department: Sales & Marketing
Year of Experience: 2-4 Years
Designation: Engagement Specialist- Supply Engagement
Job Role: Engagement Specialist – SkillConnect (Supply Engagement)
Job Level: Executive / Sr Executive
Compensation: As per Market Standards
Brief on the Product:
SkillConnect is BetterPlace’s demand and supply aggregation platform for blue/grey collared sourcing of trained and verified candidates. With demand from approx. 1500 clients, SkillConnect will be building multiple candidate supply partners and onboard them to the platform to ensure frictionless supply view is available for the client. Supply Partners could be government run training centres, common service centres, retail channels etc. The product also enables clients to complete the complete hiring process without any intervention from stakeholders.
Candidate Requirement: Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart, analytical, strategic and execution focused? Are you passionate about making a difference to the next billion Indians? Do you have strong work ethics? Do you want to work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses at BetterPlace? Are you interested in working in a high impact role? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. Come join our SkillConnect team and help define the course of the BetterPlace business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establishing and maintaining partnerships with various supply partners
- Calling up potential new partners and discussing future partnership possibilities. Setting up meeting. Following up on meetings through e-mails and phone.
- Meeting existing partners/client, on a regular basis – through calls and /or face to face meetings
- Responsible for keeping the current partners satisfied. Understanding partner concerns troubleshooting problems on a day to day basis
- Supervising, coordinating and executing activities related to placement/sourcing candidates such as job fairs, etc. Plan resources as per needs of engagement.
- Execution of activities related to setting up of Betterplace co-branded experience centres at select partner locations.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of deliverables
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2-4 years of experience account management role.
- Should be a go-getter and focused execution
- Should self-motivated and result oriented
- Interested in learning new things
- Flexible, dynamic, and engaging, with strong interpersonal skills
- A team player with the ability to create new partnerships
- Responsive to requests from clients
- Strong communication – should be proficient in one or two of regional languages in addition to English and Hindi
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Willingness to travel. This role involves outstation travel.