Location: Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai
Year of Experience: 2 - 5 years
Designation: Business Development Manager
Your Primary Responsibilities Includes:
- Identifying & Closing new sales leads & opportunities.
- Pitching products and/or services to all potential customers and building on their interest with our Value Pitch.
- Maintaining & Growing a fruitful relationship with existing customers
Your Day-To-Day Responsibilities Includes:
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Identifying the Buying Centre of an organization & working out your relationship and influence on all.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
Build Your Sales Cycle With:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Meeting multiple customer touch points to deliver the product Value Proposition.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals in lines with the solution.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Developing sales goals and ensure that is met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Skills that we are looking for in You:
To be an effective business development executive, you must be:
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Self-starter with a passion for sales.
- Enjoys meeting new customers and the art convincing them to make the sale.
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
- Strong communication and IT fluency.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisation