Trust Building Services like Digital Onboarding, Background Verification, Training & Assessment, Attendance, etc for Blue Collar Staff in IT & ITES Industry
We provide end to end Trust Building Services for the Blue Collar Workforce in the IT & ITES Industry like Pre-Hiring Assessment Services, Background Verification Services, Digital Employee Onboarding Services, Facility Management Training & Assessment Services, Attendance Management System, Financial Services, etc for the support staff like house keeping, security guards, plumbers, electricians, maintenance staff, drivers, etc. The services are delivered through our Digital Platform, therefore making it very effective and efficient, at a very affordable cost. You can engage and know more about all your support staff, across multiple facilities and multiple vendors, and quickly roll-out trainings and staff engagement programs in vernacular languages. We are trusted by many of the leaders in the industry and we are partnered with many aggregators in the industry. We are also trusted by many of the large Primary Employers.
- Compliance Gaps with multiple facilities and 100’s of vendors
- Safety & Security Risks
- Very High Attrition
- Poorly Trained Staff & Training Challenges with large distributed teams and high churn
- Visibility across multiple layers of vendors
- Background Verification – ID check, Address check, Court check, PVC, etc
- Pre-Hiring Assessment – Job Skills, Psychometric.
- Training – Job Skills (NSDC, NOS), Etiquette, Customer Experience, etc
- Digital Onboarding – KYC, HR records
- Attendance Management – Muster Roll, Geo Fencing, Selfie based, Automatic Payroll inputs.
- Financial Services – Loans, Insurance, Health Checks, etc
- Meet Compliance Requirements
- Faster On-boarding
- Faster Deployment at Client Facility
- Better Visibility across multiple locations
- Reduced Attrition
- Reduced Risks
- Improved Customer Safety & Security
- Meet Social Responsibilities
How it works?
For IT & ITES Companies
Why BetterPlace is No.1 Provider of Trust Building Services for the Blue Collar in the IT & ITES Industry ?
The IT & ITES Industry trusts BetterPlace for 5 Reasons:
- Unlike other technology companies in the segment, BetterPlace is focused on the Blue Collar segment exclusively and the solutions are designed keeping the challenges in mind.
- We are present PAN India, and can verify and engage your teaching & non-teaching staff, wherever they are across India, even if their address is from the remote corners of the country.
- We are trusted by some of the large employers of blue collar workforce in the country, similar to the Facility Management Industry like Private Security Industry, Schools, Logistics Companies, On-Demand Services companies, Retail, etc.
- Our pricing is keeping in mind the needs of this segment of employers where the operation budgets are limited, margins are low and employee churn is high.
- We are trusted by some of the Top Industry associations like ECA (Early Childhood Association of India) – An Association of 5,000 Pre-School Chains, NASSCOM – An association of 2,200 IT/BPM Companies, Service Aggregators like JLL who work with 100s of clients and 1,000s of sub-vendors, KSSA (Karnataka Security Services Association) – An association of 400+ security guard services providers in Karnataka, CAPSI – (Central Association of Private Security Industry) – An association of 1000+ security guard services providers across India, etc
Our Esteemed Customers
It is a critical goal for us to have skilled, verified and continuously engaged support staff, and it is a big challenge given that the staffing is provided by multiple vendors and sub-vendors across our multiple facilities. Our partnership with BetterPlace for their innovative digital solutions for blue collar helps us extremely. The transparency and scalability helps us meet compliance milestones quicker
Head of Real-Estate & FacilitiesOne of the Top Global IT Consulting Companies in India
As part of the NEXT BILLION INDIANS Thought Leadership initiative, BetterPlace hosted an exclusive breakfast round-table on the 13th ofRead More